Coupeville: Whidbey Island’s History Through Architecture

Coupeville, tucked in Penn Cove on the eastern side of Whidbey Island, was first platted in 1883 and despite its small size retains a large number of historic buildings. Over thirty, in fact, date to the Territorial Era (1850-1875). Coupeville is within Ebey’s Landing, the first National Historical Reserve in the nation. ¬†Whidbey is one… Read More Coupeville: Whidbey Island’s History Through Architecture